How to Donate
Make a donation by sending a check or money order to:
Pathfinder Services of ND
7 3rd St SE #101
Minot, ND 58701
Or contribute through PayPal by following the link below:
Pathfinder is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization, so your donation is tax deductible.
How Pathfinder puts your dollars to work
- I Can Bike - Contribute to the cost of a new bike and helmet for a child or adult with disabilities.
- Life After High School - A transition web site for families of students with significant support needs.
- Parents Informed on Education - A collaborative project with P & A to provide family-friendly information on rights.
- IEP Visuals - Colorful digital resources that support IEP team participation by parents who may have limited understanding of the process.
- R = Respect - Public awareness materials on using respectful language when talking about people with disabilities.
- Board Participation - Recruit and support parents to serve on our board of directors.
- Parent Stipends - Make it possible for parents to come to our annual conference.
- Statewide Lending Library – with current DVDs and books that parents can check out for FREE
- Public Awareness - Reach at least 60,000 people with information about services.
- Outreach - Partner with service groups and families in minority communities.
- Education - Host webinars and in-person training events.
- Parent Advising - Accept calls and emails from Provide individual parent advising to families with questions or concerns.
- Collaboration - Bringing parent perspective to activities that improve services for children with special needs and their families.